Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Goings on

Well, I have a pretty interesting doctors appointment today! After some careful consideration, together with my doctor, we decided to schedule an induction for March 13th. We're doing it for a couple of reasons, but mostly because it's what's best for me and the baby. I'm excited to know when Avery's going to be here, especially since it'll be a couple weeks early! Also, a side bonus is that the next week Nate is on Spring Break, so he will have the whole week to spend home with us girls. I can't believe how fast the last 24 weeks have gone, and now we only have 99 days left! There is still so much to do, but little by little, we'll get it all done. And if we don't, we don't.

We scheduled our birthing classes and hospital tour. We'll spend three Wednesday nights in February at Southern Hills Hospital learning how to birth a baby. We also registered, which was more overwhelming than "fun". Finally, the nursery is coming along quite nicely. Nate and I spent Saturday afternoon putting up and painting the chair rail, and it turned out better than I could have imagined. (I enclosed a pic below)

Avery is kicking all the time now, and especially likes to keep me up at night! All of my bloodwork, labs, and ultrasounds show a perfect baby girl growing like a weed. She's measuring about 5 days ahead, probably because she's on the tall side. We just feel so blessed to have a healthy little person on the way. As always, we thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. We love hearing from all of you!

Love, B

1 comment:

sasudeth said...

the room looks like delicious spamoni ice cream!