Monday, July 16, 2007

What a Great Weekend!




After I was gone for a week, Nate and I were really looking forward to having a great weekend together. Friday night started off with going to see Harry Potter in IMAX 3D with my family. The movie was pretty good, but seeing it in IMAX made a decent movie really good. Saturday morning Nate was able to go to breakfast with John, one of his best friends from college. I'm so happy that he got to spend time with him. Saturday afternoon we had to run a quick errand to the mall, and then spent the rest of the day lazily on the couch watching TV...so nice! Saturday night is date night, so we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Stack. I must say they have the most amazing pomegranate martinis!

Sunday morning we slept in and then met John and his friends at a local pub for some good food and to watch the final game of the Copa America. Then it was on to the Thomas ans Mack Center to catch the last couple of games in the NBA Summer League. The hightlight of which, was the Sonics/Blazers game. It was definitely a sports-filled day, but a great one nonetheless.

I love those weekends where nothing super spectacular happens, but it's just filled with spending time together. I can't wait for next weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.