Tuesday, July 24, 2007

LA Weekend

LA Weekend July 07
Nate and I just got back from an incredible weekend in LA. My mom and I drove down on Thursday to pick up my sister and then we went to the Grove to meet my best friend Sarah for lunch. Sarah is almost 28 weeks pregnant and it was great to have some time to catch up with her. Friday night the three of us went shopping, to dinner, and to see Hairspray. The movie was hilarious, but definitely not one the boys would have wanted to see. Speaking of boy, Nate and my dad drove down to Anaheim to meet us at Disneyland for Priscilla's birthday. Two wonderful days were spent riding rides, eating churros, and having a great time people watching.

On Monday morning, my parent's headed back to Vegas, and Nate and I made the short trek down to Laguna for Mark and Christyn's wedding. We checked into the St. Regis, which is amazing, and Rich met us for lunch. The weather was great and it was even better to see all of our friends. The wedding ceremony was beautiful and it makes me really happy to see two amazing and Christ-centered people come together in the covenant of marriage. They are going to be truly happy.

The drive back to Vegas today was nice, but the rain was rediculous, and people in Nevada flip out when it even sprinkles. But alas, we are home safe and sound. I'm exhausted and have to catch up on all that's been TiVo'd over the last five days.

To check out some pictures from the weekend, click the photo above. Until next time...

No comments: