Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let the Cravings Begin!!!


Ladies and Gentlemen I am pleased to inform you that you do not mess with a pregnant lady when she is craving a particular type of food. For the past seven months I have been surprised by the lack of specific cravings that Brittany has had, but over that last week or so the cravings have arrived. In the last few days Brittany has 'required' various foods and it has been quite fun seeing the different foods that she craves. I also am interested in seeing and hearing the many different foods that she will be be craving over the next 10 weeks until Avery is born. However I fully understand (from the small 'taste' of pregnant lady cravings that I got this week) that you DO NOT mess with a pregnant lady and her cravings. Thus, I shall be doing my best to help Brit fulfill her culinary desires. I will be checking back in with the random foods that my wife eats, so check back in!!!

- Nate

No comments: