Monday, February 4, 2008

So Very Blessed

This past weekend, my sister threw me a baby shower. I have to say, that never before have I felt so lucky to have the friends and family that I do. I mean, I've always known they are amazing, but their generosity far exceeded anything I could have expected. I had friends come in from LA and Dallas, and Nate's mom flew in from Oregon. We got so many wonderful things for Avery, and it was awesome to spend time with friends. I'll try to post some pictures soon, but they're all on my mom's camera and I haven't made it over there to download them yet.

In other news, Nate would like to tell you about our class tonight. Boobs ... women have them and can use them to feed babies. AMAZING!!! Anyway, the highlight of the class had to be our "child" for the night. It appeared to be some sort of Pee Pee Pants Polly that had been run over by a truck then given a really crude haircut by a four-year-old hairdresser in training. She was definitely the most beautiful baby of the bunch. We have included a picture for your viewing pleasure below. Enjoy the beauty.

No comments: