Sunday, September 14, 2008

Steve and Anna Get Married

This past weekend we made the trek back to LA for the wedding of our friends Steve and Anna. I have to say that Steve was the cutest groom I've ever seen. He was so excited he couldn't contain himself and he was grinning from ear to ear all night long. It was great to see our friends and spend time celebrating. On Saturday afternoon I drove to Malibu to meet my best friend Sarah for lunch. It was eerily familiar driving down PCH towards p-dine. Nothing has really changed. It even smelled the same. Apparently on 9-11, they put of a flag for every person who died in NYC and DC 7 years ago. It was beautiful and I'm really happy I got to see it. Unfortunately, the pictures doesn't nearly do it justice. Here's some pictures of the last few days (the last one's for you, John):




1 comment:

jill_hoff said...

I love it!!! Who is this John character? I like him too! I love the early beginnings for the OSU Beavers love!!!!